Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gerald

Honestly, I thought to write it in Bahasa, but I was pretty sure that it would be something cheesy. You know how much I hate anything cheesy, though if we took the bigger guts, we had to say that we were also being cheesy.

So, how's life? It has been a little bit long time since we didn't have our talk hours. Our lives have been hectic in their ways. That's fucked up, but who are we to always deny anything fucked up?

I suddenly think of that last September, when life threw its shits on us. When we got insane at what we faced. I remember the night when we finally talked about God and His plans on us. I just couldn't believe it, after our dirty-punk-weird talk, we decided to think of what God exactly wanted from us.

I think of some "what ifs". What if we didn't attend the same church? What if we didn't throw some comments on Facebook? What if we didn't go to different cities? What if we didn't decide to be friends?

Well, I guess that would be no this weird friendship story. I guess I wouldn't have a mate who sang me New Found Glory's Too Good to Be by phone, though it sounded a little bit - sorry - horrible. For God's sake, you have to admit that you don't have the brilliant voice.Then I guess I wouldn't have a man who emailed me a reminder to keep going to the church every Sunday. And maybe, I wouldn't read a tweet about how blessed yourself because of me. Yea, me. The fucked up me.

So, can I stop it before getting worse? Just take a really good care there. I miss you even more, I love you even bigger - as a mate, absolutely. I will never ever get crush on you, noted it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

anggityamarini. Powered by Blogger.

© Bittersweet Footy Script, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena