Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday, a Minute after I Listened to May 16


I look into their eyes then find something queer. The queerness I’ve never had, the queerness I’ve never felt. I don’t understand about it. But as I rush to reach what they preach as something worth having, it is crystal clear that it doesn’t suit me at all. It is like a manifestation of privilege. Something brings them into a safe place. They applause it, they are devoted to it. But to me, it means a prick smile that skews me inside.

Friday night I was in a fight, the same old vexing argument that used to stab my back. Now I’m wounded, having a pain that sent me sprawling. But hey – the antidote – as the memories come rushing back and it makes all beyond harder, I’m finally convinced that I’m uninvited into somewhere they believe as the most intact tranquility. The tranquility that ironically whispers through my ears about how frail itself.

It is odd, the antidote – it is completely odd. But as the same as God reminds me of the unseen eternal life apparently I have inside, it gives me strength. The strength to be a curious one, to torn the whole secret behind what I’ve lived up.

And one day – the antidote – one day I will share you it, until there is nothing left to stay hidden.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

anggityamarini. Powered by Blogger.

© Bittersweet Footy Script, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena