Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dear Daddy,

Is the past bigger than the future? I have the fucked up past. No needs to put any drama, but you completely understand the way they went away after they got "what they wanted" from me.
Then someone just came. He made me happier, splashed bunch of glitter on my monochromatic days, he got me wonderstruck. 
He hasn't been the same with them, something has made me respect him more. He hasn't meant perfectness, something has let me to love him more. He has kept his horrible past too, something has gotten me want to protect him more. He hasn't taken anything further because of it, something has trapped me more in my fucked up past.
So Daddy, through all these shits - I wanna thank God for him. Unconditionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

anggityamarini. Powered by Blogger.

© Bittersweet Footy Script, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena